Sunday, March 20, 2011

Barbie's Special Day!!!!

 We decided to celebrate BARBIE'S BIRTHDAY by invitng some of her friends over for a Beach party Bubble Bath Bash!!
March 9, 1959 Barbie dolls appeared in stores in the U.S. I vividly remember my dad buying me my  first Barbie!! It was love at first sight!!! Thank goodness I still have some of my old friends, zebra bathing suit and all!!!
The happy times I spent with my sister having many great adventures, including  learning about fashion styles and  matching color and design, are some of my favorite memories. My red flare velvet outfit ( coat, hat bag, wow!!) remains one of my favorite outfits ever!!!!
So, I was only to happy to share in throwing the current Barbies a Bash to honor their birthday!!!


Thanks for the memories!!!!!Let the good times roll!!!!!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus